Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wednesday Run/Walk

I have decided not to go swimming this week because I am finding the running to be really hard on my body and I am too close to the marathon to burn out.  I will pick it up next week.

I did my runs!  I am always so proud of myself when I just get out and do it because some days that really is the hardest part.  On Wednesday I took advantage of Mike working at home and when both girls were down for their nap I headed out.  I forgot my mp3 player and it would have made it just a bit more enjoyable.  Still it was a great work out, my legs hurt a bit near the end but not too bad.  

Mike went out while I was at Brownies and he took the stroller.  He couldn't believe how much harder it was pushing the stroller, he was very impressed with me.  I didn't think it was that hard but I am used to pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment