Friday, May 29, 2009

Learn to Run Class

Today was my class and weigh in day.  I tried to really follow the Weight Watchers Program this week and to count everything and not go over my points.  It worked!  I lost 4.5 lbs!  The lesson I learned is that if I want to lose weight I have to do the program exactly.  I was used to the last time on the program that I could have a bad week and not gain or even lose well not this time around.  As Mike told me,"The program works if you do it"  

The class went really well.  I am impressed with myself that I was able to do the 1 minute run and 1 minute walk.  Next week is still scary but I am starting to believe that I can do the running program and I just may be a runner by the end.  I was near the end of the pack but I didn't care because I didn't have any pain in my legs and I had stamina to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment