Tuesday, May 5, 2009

45 Minutes

It was rainy last night so I had to do my walk indoors and the neat thing is Mike still joined me.  He is starting to join me a bit on our walks and wants to get fit with me too.  We are actually signing up for a learn to runs class that starts in a week and a half.

I love having company during my walks it makes the time go by much faster.  I also really like that Mike is joining me with out me nagging.  One of my biggest reasons for getting fit is my daughters and teaching them about an active lifestyle.  I think the best way to do that is to show them.  Plus I like when Mike and I do stuff together.  I am just tickled that we are getting fit together.

I have to say that I hate my treadmill!  It is so much harder and not as enjoyable.  Thank goodness it is springtime.  Now I need to encourage  myself to get out when it is rainy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment