Wednesday, May 20, 2009

45 minutes

Mike is now working from home.  With him working from home I thought I would take the opportunity to go swimming at 6am.  I set my alarm and actually was able to get up.  I swam for about 45 minutes.  I really enjoyed it.  I had forgotten how much I love swimming and how hard it is.  After about 5 minutes I thought to myself, "Okay, this was good....how about the hot tub."  But I kept swimming.  45 minutes seemed to take forever, I am sure it will go faster the more I do it.  Now all I want is a water proof MP3 player.

I also did my 45 min walk too.  My goal is to do it at nap time with or without Zoe and then go have a nap too.  I also want to not skip any walks this week.  I am so close to the end of this goal.  The marathon is in 11 days!!  Crazy!

I am getting really excited and I am getting into this exercise stuff too.  Swimming in the mornings and my learn to run class starts on Friday!  I am going to be so fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment