Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Run

Mike was playing golf after work today so he wasn't going to run with  me.  I am really wasn't sure if and when I would go for my run.  It was supposed to be a rest day but I am scared of the next progression at the class tomorrow.  I figured that if I trained one more day I would be able to handle the walk 1 minute run 1 minute sequence.  

During the run, there were a couple times during the walk that I looked at my watch around the minute mark wondering if it was time to run.  I think that that shows I am ready for the progression and I am recovering after 1 minute now.

Getting out for the run was a bit of a challenge since I had to take both girls with no help but we did it and they were awesome!  It was a good night all around.  I don't like having no help at night because it is a challenging time but Mike deserves to get out too.  I am glad that there was only one tantrum and I got both girls bathed!

No comments:

Post a Comment