Tuesday, May 12, 2009

30 min

Today has been fairly busy and it isn't even over yet.  I met up with my sister at costco and I got the shopping done.  I also bought a pair of linen pants, I bought a size 14 about a size too small.  I am going to try them on and see how small and if it is worth it to keep or just return them.  Linen is kind of scary because there is no stretch.  So we shall see.  The nice thing about costco is that you can return pretty much anything at any time.  So I don't think it will hurt to hold on to them for a couple of weeks.

I have a Girl Guide Volunteer Appreciation Dinner tonight, so I had to do my walk during the day.  I managed to get both girls down and was able to do 30 mins.  My walk is supposed to be 45 min but I will switch it around and do it tomorrow.  I think it is more important to get a walk done.  Especially when all I wanted was to go have a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment