Thursday, May 7, 2009

30 min and 45 min

I was busy yesterday with playgroup and Brownies so I didn't get my 30 min walk in.  I wasn't too worried but then today, I was cranky and tired and was not going to do the walks.  I kept thinking of ways I could do it later.  I couldn't come up with a good plan and because I was so cranky I was just not going to do it.  But thinkinh about not doing it was making me even more cranky because I am so close and I have worked so hard.

After dinner I was hit with a wave of motivation and I jumped on it.  Thankfully nothing stood in my way; Zoe was fed and Mike could put Ally down.  So I strapped Zoe up.  Ally was so cute as I was getting ready she wanted me to put her in the carrier and go downstairs.  Sadly I couldn't because she would not last that long and it was bed time.

My original plan was to try and do an hour and if I didn't want to continue even 45 would be okay.  I got on the treadmill and luckily  my favorite weightloss show X- Weighted was on.  It is a great show and it is done in Canada.  It follows people over 6 months losing weight and increasing their fitness.  I started the walk 15 minutes before the end and luckily there was a new one after.  The show had 2 moms working together to lose about 50lbs.  It was really inspiring and I kept going and did 1 hr 15 mins just to watch the whole show and it caught me up.  I hope that I can do as well in 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Do you walk on tht treadmill wearing Zoe?

    ReplyDelete