Monday, April 20, 2009

Thwarted!

I was all set to do my 8 mile walk yesterday afternoon, I had Zoe all wrapped up, my cell phone, mp3 player and water.  Zoe was cranking but I started my walk anyways thinking she would fall asleep like she usually does.  She didn't, she got madder and madder, so I turned around and went home.  

I am not ready to leave Mike along with the kids just yet.  I don't know why, he is a great dad.  But Zoe is still young and only wants me and usually screams for Mike and I know how hard it is to have one kid screaming and trying to deal with the other.

So since I didn't do the 8 mile walk, I am juggling my week around.  I  did Tuesdays 45 minute walk on Sunday and I did the 30 min stroll today.  I will be doing my 8 miles on Tuesday.  I will.  I must!

No comments:

Post a Comment