Saturday, April 18, 2009

Springtime

I think we can officially say it is spring!!  Today was gorgeous.  So I decided that the whole family were going to go for my 50 minute stroll today.  We bundled up because it was windy out and headed to North Glenmore Park.  It was great.  Weirdly enough I had no pain at all and really enjoyed the walk.  I had a great time and I am looking forward to the 8 mile walk tomorrow.

I met up with a friend who has a 21 month old today and she was complaining too about how she hasn’t lost weight at all even with tons of exercise.  She thinks my theory of not being able to lose weight while breastfeeding might be true.  I love that I have a theory and people who are struggling with the weight too but I would really like to be wrong.  I don’t want to be this weight and I don’t want to be pregnant again at this weight.

I am thinking that after this marathon I am going to cut calories and really start to try and lose the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment