Friday, April 24, 2009

Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of squeezing into my fat jeans.  I am exercising a ton and not losing weight!  It ticks me off because I wanted to be one of those people who just started exercising and the weight fell off.  Well, unfortunately that isn't me either.  I guess I should realize that weight doesn't fall off unless I work really hard.  Up until now I have been exercising and eating what I want.  That has been fun and I have enjoyed it all.  But it is time for a change and to get serious.

Of course my supply is still a big concern but I think it will be okay.  I worry of course but I am only going to cut down and eat healthier and that can't hurt.  It does stress me out a ton but.....I need to be healthy and I guess at this point I need to try it first and deal when it happens.

My plan is to follow Weight Watchers and count my points and I am going to really focus on the vegetables.  I have done Weight Watchers before while I was preparing for my wedding and I lost over 40lbs.  I want that to happen again!  So here it goes.  I can't go to meetings and I am sorry but I don't have the money to do it online.  I think it is a great program and I love that it has a program for nursing mothers.  If you have the money it is completely worth every penny.

I am going to set challenges for myself and feel free to follow along and join me.  I would love if you readers would join me and we can motivate each other.  So stayed tuned I will annouce our challenge on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment