Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Big News!!!

Alot has happened since my last post.  I really struggled with the doing the diet over the weekend.  I was really committed when I wrote the post but my committment waned as time went on.  I began to think of the logistics and how it would effect the girls.  Part of doing the diet is you must commit to weighing in 3 times a week and that is in the city about 45 minutes away.  And we would have to do it before Mike starts work, he has been going in around 6 am.  I began to realize that that isn't fair to the girls to have to get up that early, sit in their carseats for 2 hrs 3 times a week.  I couldn't do it and I was worried about what the rest of our day would look like would we be able to do any of the other fun things like swimming and crafts?  Saturday night I went to bed and prayed for God to give me an answer as to what I should do.  I dreamed that I was pregnant.  I got up and tested and voila!  I am pregnant!!!!

I was shocked.  I had a suspicion that we may have timed things right but I didn't think to much of it because I didn't think I was really back to normal yet from the miscarriage.   But I am very excited...scared but excited.

So because of my weight I do need to work hard at only gaining 10-15lbs.  That is really hard.  With Zoe, I did really well and gained about 25lbs so I know I can do it.  My goals are to eat well and to get and least 20 minutes of exercise 5/7 days and try for up to an hour a day.  I have been doing my wii fit and then walking in the afternoon with the girls.  I plan on keeping this up.  

2 comments:

  1. Omg! So excited for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your family! You have my full support (as always)! Keep up the blogging and we'll get together soon.

    ReplyDelete