Friday, June 5, 2009

Woo-hoo Pre-Pregnancy #2 Weight

I am so excited to say that I have gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight from Zoe.  I am now 202!  It has been about a year since I last saw that number on the scale.  Now onto losing the weight I gained from Alexandra's pregnancy!  Which is another 50 lbs.

I didn't run yesterday because I was too consumed with packing up my clutter to put the house on the market and then I was too tired, I will make it up on the weekend.  My class is tonight and I am not sure if I am going to go because it is rainy and cold.  I really should but I am working hard at packing stuff up and getting the house ready for Monday, when we get pictures done.

We have decided to move to Didsbury, where I grew up and my parents still live.  We think a small town will be perfect for our kids to grow up.  I really like that my kids will be able to walk to school.  I am ready for our 'forever' house.  It is going to be stressful but the realtor we met with thinks that if it hasn't sold by August 1 that it probably won't.  So then we will try again next year.  

I really don't relish the idea of all the cleaning that is needed to be done ALL THE TIME but I want to move.  I think this is as good a time as any.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!!!! Yey for being at prepregnancy weight #2!!!!

    ReplyDelete