Sunday, June 7, 2009

Slack

Ugh!  This weekend has been so busy.  Mike and I have been working so hard to declutter our house and get it ready to sell.  It looks amazing but I am so tired.  I have also been very slack on my runs.  I finally did one tonight and I have a bunch to make up, so no rest days for me!  I did a 4 minute warm up and then 21 minutes of running/walking and 5 minute cool down.  I did it on the treadmill because it is rainy again and I am trying to get Zoe on a schedule.

She is so tired at 7pm and falls asleep while I am nursing her but 10 minutes after I put her down she is screaming again.  Tonight I had Mike go in and soothe her but it didn't work.  I had 2 or 3 nights last week where she went to sleep and slept until 10.  All I want is to have my evenings back and then she can come to bed with  me.  I am a bit frustrated tonight because I was really looking forward to having a bath and plus there is still more work to be done.  I also *hate* the crying.  Does anyone know of a way to get a baby to sleep with out crying?  Zoe does cry a bit when going down for her naps but it is less then 5 minutes.  But at night she can go longer than I can!  I hate hearing her cry.  The only thing that keeps me going is that I know she is tired and sleep is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment