Sunday, June 14, 2009


It has been a busy weekend. Mike and I went to look at houses and decided we are going to build a house! Scary!

Friday, we missed our class again due to rain. We went out on a little date night instead and it was wonderful! I love my kids dearly but it is nice to be away from them once in a while too. I also weighed in and gain 5 lbs so I enjoyed my dinner immensely. I know....bad. I am going to get back on the wagon on Monday. I think 80% is due to poor eating and the other 20% is not enough water and bouncing back from the marathon.

On Saturday, I went for a hike with my very fit sister and brother in law. They said it was a nice easy walk with a few little hills. Oh my, the hills killed me! I was huffing and puffing so hard by the top and there were about 4. I was a little embarrassed but my one shread of dignity was that I didn't need to be pushed up the hill like my sister in laws mother....seriously. They would hold her hips and help her up the hill by pushing her. Also I was carrying a baby.

Then today I did my first run with 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking. I am very surprised to say that it wasn't that bad. It was kind of easy. I actually enjoyed doing it and that has been a first. I am excited because that will help motivate me to continue. I really didn't want to run today.

No comments:

Post a Comment