Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back to the Grind

I was able to do about 10 minutes of jogging yesterday until I was too sore to keep going.  I am happy that I did it especially since I just did the marathon.  I am having a hard time getting out in the morning for swimming.  Zoe has been sick the last couple of days so I don't know if I will make it this week at all.  6am is so early when you have been up with a sick baby.

On a good note, I have started putting Zoe down in the evenings.  Up until now she has been tired but really fighting sleep.  I decided to start a routine and do a bit of crying it out and it has worked.  It only took 2 nights and last night was such a treat to have my evenings back.  Tonight I might even do some knitting.

Today I had a bunch of running around and I squeezed my  run in this morning.  I have been doing my runs at the school track but it was being used to day so I ran around the block a couple times.  I had to cut it short by 2 minutes because Zoe was freaking out.  I am getting nervous again about having to run 2 straight minutes.  I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment