Tuesday, June 9, 2009

30 min Walk/Run

I did it.  Phew!  It is hard but I did it.  I have been so comsumed with the house selling that I have been putting my running aside.  I have decided that I am going to sign up for a 5k run.  I really need the motivation to keep my exercise important.  The class is really helpful too but I need something more....I think....I don't know why I am letting things slide.

I was thinking maybe the reason that I am finding this new goal hard to keep up is that I don't really believe that I can run for 20 minutes straight.  2 minutes right now is hard and I am scared of having to do 3 minutes on Friday!  I guess it shows how out of shape I am.  I think signing up for the run will be a small goal that I can reach and accomplish.  With the marathon I *knew* I could do it, walking is easy.  With running I barely know if I can finish the 30 minutes!  And I am not even running for 30 minutes straight!

I want to keep going for my health and fitness.  I need to remember why I am doing this.  For weightloss and ultimately my girls.  I want to run with Ally and soon enough Zoe.  I don't want to get winded from playing with them.  I need to keep telling myself this.

I also have been bad with my eating!  Ugh...the more I write the more disappointed I am with myself.  I have a good week and then slack again.  I am so close to saying good bye to the 200's.  It would be nice if I get there this week but I am not holding my breath.  I hope I didn't gain.  

Okay. It is only Tuesday.  I can do this!  I can run every day this week.  I can eat healthy.  Yes, I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment