Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jogging and Jogging

I did my runs the last two days. I am glad I did the one tonight because I am a little more confident that I can handle running for 3 minutes. When I type or say that I feel like such a lard-ass. I guess in away I am but at least I am a lard-ass who is trying to lose the lard! Ha-ha!

I have completely fallen off the wagon food wise this week. It has been so hard with getting the house ready and then the night we planned to go for groceries we ended up having a showing. But I went today and got some healthy but easy meals too so that we don't have an excuse to eat out. I am dreading the scale tomorrow morning but tomorrow I will get back on the wagon and count and eat well.

I am also having trouble drinking enough water. I don't know why but I need to force myself to drink it and I am not getting enough in. That is my goal for next week to drink 8 glasses of water each day. I think fluids are really important for helping my supply and since Zoe isn't taking to solids I need to keep that supply going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment