- Warm just woken up bodies looking for a cuddle
- groggy eyes and messy hair - Ally and Zoe have the best morning hair ever, I want to know how Ally sleeps to get her bangs standing straight up.
- being the one they come when they are hurt
- having helping (or more likely non-helping) hands when I am trying to cook, clean and yes, even pump. Don't ask.
- endless entertainment, everything from actual performances with amazing power ballads to cute shoulder shrugs saying, "Don no."
- watching the sibling bond grow
- days that pj's and clothing are optional
- the more princess dresses on the prettier one is
- watching personalities develop
- a new appreciation for the power of sleep
- learning about yourself
- becoming stronger and more opinionated
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I use this blog as a way to vent and clear my head sometimes and ultimately to work on weight loss. Today I thought I would tell you all the reasons (that I can think of in this moment at 11pm after dealing with sick, cooped up kids) why I love being a mom.