Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleep is for sissies

Today has been good and so very hard.  I was able to get Georgia down for a morning nap and I got a fair bit of housework done.  Georgia woke at 11:30am and hasn't slept more than 20 minutes since and it almost midnight.  I am having a hard time with Georgia, I am not sure why she won't settle or stay asleep for long.  At times I think it is gas and I try everything I can think of to relieve her discomfort but that doesn't seem to work either.  The nice thing about being a veteran mom is that I know things will change again soon.  It is just so exhausting on all levels. 

I am trying hard not to get wrapped in the 'if only' or 'shoulda, coulda, woulda's as i am prone to do and just getting through the day and soon to be night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry she's not sleeping for you! Seth's been a wonderful sleeper and we still had a night like that last night. Grow spurts plus illness don't make for happy babies.

    ReplyDelete