Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Counselling

I haven't written about it and I haven't told many people but today I thought, "Why not?"  I have been having a really hard time lately.  I am worried that I may have depression.  Things seemed to have started around the miscarriage and then Mike and I also started having some major issues at the same time.  But I seemed to be having more and more bad days.  It seems to cycle.  I will being doing really well and then something will set me off and I start going down.  I am all over the place.  Unfortunately Mike gets the brunt of my anger and but at least it is him and not the girls.  After a lot of thought I decided to go to counselling.  I don't know if it will help but I really need some perspective on my feelings and maybe some tips on how to get rid of the anger towards Mike.  I hope it helps because I don't like feeling this way.  I am usually in control of myself and I don't usually have mood swings.  I also hope to work on my self esteem.  I kind of think that it may be the root of everything or at least a major factor.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good luck!! I hope all goes well and that you feel better soon :) Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete