Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday and Week 1 Totals

So this hasn't been the best start to the challenge but I am feeling good about this next coming week. I think I am going to try getting up early and exercising because my evenings are when I need to pack. I am feeling really positive right now. I am ready to start working on myself again and excited for moving. I am just so happy right now! After all the stress in the last few weeks, I feel like packing and unpacking will be a piece of cake!

So the challenge for the next week is to cut out a treat or junk food and save it until the end of the week as a reward. I will be cutting out Starbucks this week and will use it as a reward if I exercise 5 times this week. If you do this give yourself 10 points on Sunday.

Here are the totals for the week. If you haven't posted your points yet, don't worry there still is time and I will update as I get your points.

Laurie=74 Rock on, Sista!!
Pam=59
Melynda=34
Amy=30

1 comment:

  1. well lol that is awesome!!! I am hoping that as of thursday I will be back in the gym 4 days a week! I didn't post for sat or sun I don't think lol so...
    sat
    water-5
    food-4
    exercise-0
    sun
    water-7
    food-5
    exercise-0
    monday
    water-8
    food-5 (I made myself a very yummy salad for supper!)
    exercise-0

    I don't really allow myself treats very often anyways since I started this... but I guess mine will have to be starbucks too...lol..

    ReplyDelete