Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday

I am inspired again! And I owe all thanks to my friends Pam and Laurie. I am going to run a 5k in November. I am ready and committed I have planned out my progression from walking to running and allowed for some time of during the week we move. I am also swearing off Starbucks until I have ran 5 times next week. I am ready to start moving.

I am sick of being fat and I want to get pregnant again at a good weight. I am also moving back to the town I grew up in and the scared high school girl in me doesn't want to go back fat. So I need to do something.

Water=8
Food=5
Exercise=0
Challenge-0

1 comment:

  1. yay! I am so proud of you Melynda!!! I dunno if it is your challenge or stress.. or both :) but I have lost 6lbs since I last checked my weight about a month ago lol
    water-7
    food-5
    exercise-0
    bonus-0
    total 12

    ReplyDelete