Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday

I got up and weighed myself. What a depressing thing. I have almost gained all my weight back. I need this challenge and I need to learn how to make eating and exercising a priority. Sigh.....I am rather depressed. A wrench has been thrown into our house buying plans and my washer broke. The fabulous house that I am in love with has been appraised much lower than the selling price so we can't get financed. There is hope, of course there always is, maybe we will get the house cheaper and there are other houses out there. So we will see. Right now it is time to worry about when I will exercise.

Water=4
Eating=0
Exercise=0
Challenge=0

Let' make this a great week!

3 comments:

  1. well.. considering we were on the road for 5 hours today.. I didn't do very well lol... I will start back tomorrow with this challenge. I was really hoping to get back to the gym, but with Ethan being sick it is not a reality... perhaps I will try to do my Pilates while he is napping tomorrow..
    water-2
    exercise-0
    eating-1
    challenge-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is my downfall, every day, it seems. :( I'm working on it...but geesh, it's so hard!

    water - 10
    exercise - 15 (90 minutes)
    eating - 0
    challenges - 5

    total - 30

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((hugs)) try to not beat yourself up too much - the only failure is when you don't try again!

    yesterday:
    water-10
    exercise-0
    eating-4
    total = 14

    today (8/4):
    water-10
    exercise-5
    eating-5
    challenge-0
    TOTAL = 20

    ReplyDelete