Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life

We got another offer and by Friday we will know if it is sold. I really hope that it goes through because I am ready to start packing and having to show the house is a lot of work. I have been feeling low and tired and I think it is because I haven't been eating well and not exercising. I have re-jigged my exercise goal sheet and I am going to get back on the running/eating wagon on Monday and try for sooner. Mike is thinking about trying the Dr. Bernstein diet, I have known a few people who have had great success. I am fully supporting Mike to do the diet because he has been so supportive of me and I think I will benefit from the healthy food he will have to eat. It is really hardcore. I kind of wish I could do it but right now breastfeeding is more important to me. I will focus on being fit and hopefully the weight will come off and if it doesn't at least I am fit. I know I will be cranky and frustrated if it doesn't but at least I will feel healthy and that is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment