Friday, July 31, 2009

Date Night

I was in desperate need of a break today. Mike and I have been discussing how I can get my breaks. I kind of wish he would volunteer and that I wouldn't have to plan it but as we have talked I have realized that that is not a reality. So today as I was getting cranky I decided that I wanted to go out for dinner and a movie. Unfortunately being the long weekend all my friends were busy. I didn't let that stop me. I went and had an amazing time! I got to read a book, eat a hot meal and have both arm rests to myself. I was worried that I would feel all self-conscious and lame but nope! I had a blast and came home refreshed. I can't wait to do it again. Because of the date night I did not count so I didn't do very well today. But the challenge doesn't start until Monday so.....I know excuses.

water=6
food=0
exercise=0
challenge=0

No comments:

Post a Comment