Sunday, September 18, 2011

Treadmill

We finally replaced our broken treadmill. I love and hate it. I love that it makes it so much easier for me to go for a run. I can run when the girls are playing or when Mike is out and they are in bed. I am finding the lack of a destination really hard and for some reason I find it a harder work out. I think it may have something to do with not being able to vary your speed, which is a good thing it will just take some time to get used to it. My next organized run is in 5 weeks. I have made a training plan and I hope to beat my first time. I am going to try my best to run 4 days a week and do strength truing on the off days. I also took my measurements tonight. I want results! I hope to see some good results in 5 weeks when I take the measurements again. I am excited by my motivation....if that makes sense. I can't wait to see my results. In 5 weeks I am going to be faster, more toned and weigh less. Wish me luck....I am the queen of plans but lack the follow through.

1 comment:

  1. he Admin i have just recently read sidekick and i have been drawn to it it would be much appreciated if you made a sequel thanks

    ReplyDelete