Saturday, September 17, 2011

Diet...or something like that

I started a diet about a month ago.  I have been really reluctant to write about it because....well...I have had a hard time with dieting and I wanted to make sure it was working and worth it before I went public.

I have been doing the diets for 3 week and I have lost  6lbs!  I am really impressed with out it is going.

It is like the easiest diet and seems to be going well with nursing too.  It is a variation on a low carb diet.  It is the 'Slow- Carb' diet by Timothy Ferriss.  It is really easy, no restrictions on amount and how many meals etc.  You eat beans and lentils as a carb to add fibre.  And the best part that makes the diet so easy is you get a free day.  I am amazed at how easy it is to not eat bread and past and just wait until what ever day, is my free day.

This diet is fitting in  nicely with my fitness goals too.  I am working on my running speed and endurance, and now adding in some strength training.

Wish me luck!





1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised at the way you particular out everything. It is really going to help me a lot. Thanks for talking about your thoughts so clearly.

    ReplyDelete