Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Something New

I realized the other day, that one of the biggest reasons I haven't been blogging is that I have 3 blogs and I never know which want to update.  So with the help of my techie hubby, I have moved everything over here.  This is my new site and I *hope* I can update it better than my other blogs in the past year.

Let me know what you think!  I hope that the site translates well into and rss feeds or google reader. 

The is the full address if you want it.  www.melynda.info

1 comment:

  1. When you buy website traffic for increased website visibility, increased web site traffic, and an increase in brand perception, you make a strategic marketing decision that will keep your visitors remembering you. Those who remember you will visit you – and those that visit shall buy. buy website traffic is the brand for success.

    ReplyDelete