Friday, August 5, 2011

I Am A Runner!!!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. I miss blogging so much....hopefully things will calm down in the fall.

I finished the Couch to 5K program about the middle of July. I can now run 30 mins straight. I am still battling with the mental aspect of running because I am still amazed that I can run, let alone run 30 minutes.

But today I realized that I can now publicly say that I am a runner and I like it!!!

I am on holidays in Australia and I have gone running twice now and the days I don't run, my legs are itching to go.

I am now starting to research different running programs and I am thinking about what the next step is. I know I want to go faster and maybe add on to the length of the run.

But for now running 3-4 times a week is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment