Monday, December 6, 2010

Maybe it does...

Some of my readers have been wondering how my weight loss efforts have been going.  After being so enthusiastic a month ago, I really haven't been doing much.  Mike has started consulting in the city and is gone all day and some evenings too.  That has been hard so exercise and weightloss has been put on the back burner as I learn to parent 3 children.  I haven't been too worried because well it is the Christmas season and I have been doing a lot of baking.  Now here is a shocker....I have actually been losing weight!  Woohoo!  Finally breastfeeding is working for me!  For the last 3 weeks I have lost 2lbs each week.  I don't know how long it will last but I am enjoying the benefits right now.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news Melynda...it's such a great feeling isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous, Melynda! I hope the weight keeps peeling off effortlessly for you :)

    ReplyDelete