Monday, June 7, 2010

Going

So I am getting into a groove with the cleaning and what not.  I am starting to like it a bit.  I do still get pretty cranky but it is nice that things are slowly getting done and it is not that stressful.  I have noticed one major side effect.  This is a bit TMI but oh well.  My libido has died.  I feel bad for Mike but I have no interest AT  ALL.  This is strange for me because when I am pregnant I am blessed with a very high libido and normally I am above average.  It is sad but at least  I have something to show for it.  I don't even miss it.

Weight wise...I have started to gain...darn!  Mike and I went out for dinner and a movie on Friday and I enjoyed myself.  I am up about 2-3 lbs from eating bad this weekend.  I hope that it is just water retention or something like that but I haven't been eating well so I have been expecting it.  Mike is back on his diet so we are buying more vegetables and he is cooking more which helps me tremendously.  I also need to start exercising again.  I haven't done well as usual...my hope is to get my exercise room cleaned up again and get back on the treadmill.

I am getting my hair dyed this afternoon.  I am really excited and I hope there is time to get something really cool done.  I have noticed that dark colors are in so I am thinking about that but Mike wants me to go blond.  Which I really don't think would look good on me and I can't imagine the maintenance.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably just hormones doing your libido in, which is great because it's reversible with birth ;)

    Post some pictures when you get your hair done, I want to see! Have fun with your pampering!

    As for weight gain, it was bound to happen unless your calories were very restricted. I'm up 7-8 pounds now, so I think I beat you on that respect! But even when watching my diet and counting calories the scale JUMPED two pounds and never did go back down, so there's just no accounting for a baby growth spurt :)

    ReplyDelete