Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weight Watchers

Back in 2005, I lost a bunch of weight in anticipation of my wedding on weight watchers.  I did really well and I love the program.  I have started a couple times in the past few years but never got into because something would pop up with my milk supply or I couldn't go to meetings etc.

Well over a week ago I signed up for the online version and I am incredibly impressed!  The online system is great and it has a great app too.  It makes counting points so easy.  I did have a bit of a learning curve because WW has re-vamped its program since I was on it last.

But I am thrilled to say that I have lost!  Yes, 0.8 lbs - that may not seem like much but to me it is excellent and it is the perfect amount for me.

The great thing about WW is that it allows nursing moms on the program and actually has an extra set of points for them.  This makes me feel better about doing the diet and not worrying about my supply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment